A Brief History Of SERVPRO Franchise
The SERVPRO Industries Inc. Franchise System was founded in 1967 and is a national leader of fire, water, mold and other specialty cleanup and restoration. SERVPRO franchises have responded to multi-million dollar property damage emergencies such as the Pentagon, to those suffered by individual businesses and homes. Professionals have established relationships with major insurance companies and commercial clients nationwide.
We strive and make it our number one goal to return damaged areas and items to pre loss condition.
- SERVPRO professionals are trained in extensive water restoration training and certification
- SERVPRO franchises have the resources to help you take back control of your life.
- SERVPRO professionals use detection equipment to help locate areas of the structure affected by water.
- SERVPRO uses the most effective method of removing moisture from a structure. Extraction.
- SERVPRO franchises uses top of the line equipment to dry out structures such as air movers and dehumidifiers.
Here at SERVPRO of Steuben, DeKalb and LaGrange we are a proud part of this family and will help you every step of the way.