Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Steuben, DeKalb and LaGrange counties takes great pride in their work. Our team is made up of highly trained employees who work with their heart. From the project manager to the water damage techs to the cleaning techs. We all care about our job and take pride in doing it. We work well with each other and do our very best.
A water damage can be stressful, especially for someone who has never experienced one before. On top of that stress, you now have to file an insurance claim. Which can be extremely stressful. We work with insurance companies everyday. We can answer most of your questions and if not, we do our best to find the answer.
Don't let the stress hold you back from taking proper care of your home in a disaster. Give us the weight off your shoulders along with any questions and relax.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (260) 665-7998
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2040 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Steuben, DeKalb and LaGrange Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.