Room damaged by fire given new life from SERVPRO!
Unfortunately, a school had a fire in their computer lab. It was very important that the SERVPRO team get their drying and mitigation work done as quickly as possible so the computer lab could re-open.
The porous cinder block walls had to be cleaned by hand because soot was in every crack and crevice. This job involved sealing the floors and walls with special paint so we also used a high powered air scrubber and a containment barrier to keep fumes from entering the rest of the school.
We are faster to any disaster and are ready and able to make things "Like it never even happened." We are here to put our experience to work for you! Give us a call today!