SERVPRO has the experience, expertise and equipment to make things "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO has the equipment, training, and experience to find and dry unseen water before secondary damages occur. The proper equipment makes a measurable difference in reducing the damage expense during a water loss. If is important to handle every water problem as a real threat to your property. Technology and equipment must be counted on to perform these services properly. Here are a few tools used by our technicians.
- Moisture Sensors-Used to detect moisture in carpets, baseboards, and walls.
- Moisture Meters-Used to determine the actual moisture content of various materials. The moisture meter provides accurate readings, allowing the SERVPRO of technicians to monitor the drying process.
- Thermohygrometers-This is used to measure the temperature and relative humidity. Having this information, allows our technicians the ability to calculate and create an environment most conducive to drying.
- Ultra-Low-Volume (ULV) Foggers-Used to atomize liquid deodorizing agents, producing a fine mist that can easily penetrate the site where odor-causing residues may accumulate. This device can also be used to inject fungicides and disinfectants into wall cavities and other hard to reach areas.
- Thermal Foggers-Used to dispense solvent-based products by creating a dense fog. The fog consists of tiny particles of deodorant solution that attach to and neutralize odor-causing particles to deodorize structures, garments, automobiles and other places where cleaning cannot reach.
Call SERVPRO! We have the training and equipment to make it "Like it never even happened." Call us today!