Frozen Weather Brings Frozen Pipes
When the temperatures are below zero, it is possible for your pipes to freeze. Frozen pipes can create a massive water damage in your home if the pipe breaks. If you experience this please give us a call. A few things you can do to help prevent frozen pipes are:
- Drain water from sprinkler supply lines.
- Remove, drain and store hoses used outdoors
- Close inside valves supplying outdoor hose bibs
- Add insulation to attics, basements, and crawl spaces
- Check around the home for other areas where water supply lines are located in unheated areas
- consider installing products made to insulate pipes such as pipe sleeves
- consider relocating exposed pipes to provide increased protection from freezing
If you have a water damage please give us a call. We are faster to any disaster and are ready and waiting to put our expertise, equipment and experience to work for you!