Fire Restoration Process
SERVPRO of Steuben, DeKalb and LaGrange counties understands the trauma of Fire Disasters.
We are dedicated to you and follow guidelines to make the restoration process as smooth as we can.
1. A SERVPRO Franchise Professional will contact you within an hour to arrange for service.
2. Within 4 hours, a trained professional will arrive on site prepared to begin emergency mitigation services.
3. The loss site will be reviewed with you., and your questions and concerns addressed.
- Identify the source of loss.
- Identify the source of your concerns.
- Identify the residue present.
- Identify safety issues.
4. A Franchise professional will begin pretesting for restorability from the source of the fire outward.
- What is restorable?
- what methods of restoration will be most effective?
- What items and areas are unaffected?
- What areas need to be reviewed by the adjuster or property owner?
5. The scope of the project will be communicated to you or your adjuster.
6. The structure and contents will be cleaned and restored.
7. After the work has been completed, a final walk through will be conducted with you to help ensure satisfaction.