If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (866) 665-7998

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Flooded house in Howe, IN

As a full service cleaning and restoration company SERVPRO of Steuben, De Kalb and La Grange provides restoration services for water damaged structures and cont... READ MORE

Mold on cement wall in basement

It is important to take care of mold soon as you come across it. Mold can grow just about anywhere. The goal for mold remediation is to return the indoor enviro... READ MORE

soot inside a fridge

Restoring contents is often less costly than replacing or refinishing them. At SERVPRO of Steuben, De Kalb and La Grange we utilize several methods to clean a ... READ MORE

Flooded house in LaGrange, IN

This flooded home in La Grange, IN was the result of a broken water supply line to a washing machine. water flowed through the bathroom, into the hallway and ev... READ MORE

Flooded house in Howe, IN

This flooded bathroom was the result of a broken pipe. Notice the extent of water damage. The water was deep enough that it wicked up the drywall, traveled belo... READ MORE

Flooded house in Auburn, IN

This flooded house in Auburn, IN was the result of a broken pipe above the kitchen cabinets. Affecting the kitchen, dinning room, hallway and living room. The k... READ MORE

Flooded building in Hamilton, IN

This hallway was flooded with water after a pipe broke. Our crew came in and extracted all of the water and set up drying equipment. After setting up the equipm... READ MORE

Flooded building in Hamilton, IN

During a water damage the water travels fast and can travel through the walls. At this water damage, the water came through the wall into an entire different ro... READ MORE

House Fire Angola, IN

One of our goals at SERVPRO of Steuben, De Kalb and La Grange counties is to return damaged areas and items to preloss condition. After structural cleaning, con... READ MORE

Flooded house in Auburn, IN

Cold winter storms can cause more damage than you think. Pipes freeze and can cause a disaster. During this winter storm the temperatures outside were well belo... READ MORE

Flooded building in Angola, IN

Sometimes the unexpected happens. Most people worry about their pipes breaking but not so much about ice maker lines. Which is sadly what happened here. The wat... READ MORE

Flooded building in Angola, IN

These photos show before and after of a water damage at a business in Angola, IN. These disasters can be devastating to a company especially if they have to clo... READ MORE

Flooded house in Angola, IN

When winter storms hit and bring the freezing temps, it could spell disaster for some. Do not let that worry you. In these photos you see a water damage caused ... READ MORE

Storm damage Angola, IN

Frozen pipes on the upper level of a home can cause more damage than a main level pipe. The water has no where to go but down. In this photo you can see that it... READ MORE

Mold on drywall and framing LaGrange, IN

The damage of mold can been seen in the before photo. Our crew removed paneling and this is what was underneath on the drywall. Mold can be hidden from the init... READ MORE

Mold on framing LaGrange, IN

This building in La Grange, IN had mold damage on some wood framing. An IEP (Indoor Environmental Professional) was called in to test the quality of air and wro... READ MORE

Mold in a Wolcottville, IN home

This lake house had a water damage that went unnoticed for awhile. With all the moisture, mold popped up everywhere. From walls, ceilings, framing and even subf... READ MORE

Flooded building in Hamilton, IN

We had significant low temperatures this winter which caused for many frozen pipes. During this freeze event this building suffered some water damage. It is im... READ MORE

House fire Montpeiler, OH

This before picture shows a bathroom sink covered in soot from a fire. Soot gets everywhere during a house fire. While this picture is a basic area, soot can ge... READ MORE

House fire Monpeiler, OH

This before photo shows a wall, door way and part of a closet that was affected by smoke damage. The entire area is covered with soot. It is important to remove... READ MORE

Saving an antique for generations to come

This antique vanity survived a residential fire and ended up covered in soot and reeking of smoke. The SERVPRO team agreed with its owner; this beautiful exampl... READ MORE